There are a lot of benefits in using the iPhone 4 Jailbreak such as the fact that you can pick your own carrier and you wouldn’t get stuck with AT&T.
In many countries all over the globe, Apple iPhones use an exclusive carrier and it would be impossible to change carriers without a lot of hassles if the device is not jailbreaked. This is one of the reasons why many people decide to make certain changes in the iOS to have greater liberties when it comes to apps and carriers.
Guide In Unlocking The iPhone 4
To date, various procedures have been developed by certain individuals who are familiar with the iPhone 4. If you want to change carriers, you can follow these steps to be able to open your line.
1. Place your AT&T sim card inside your iPhone.
2. Dial 611 for customer service.
3. When the line starts ringing disconnect the call.
4. Place the device on Airplane Mode.
5. Take out the AT&T sim card.
6. Replace the sim card with a T-Mobile sim.
7. Turn off Wi-Fi and Airplane Mode.
8. Wait for the iPhone to search for networks and for the activation screen to pop out.
9. When the iPhone finds Edge and displays E, wait for 30 seconds and turn off the device.
10. Turn on the iPhone. You should see the same activation screen.
11. When one signal bar is displayed, choose use cellular connection.
12. Eject the sim card. The activation screen should pop out again.
13. Re-insert the sim card.
If this process doesn’t work on the first time, you just have to repeat it again until you get it right.
iPhone Unlock Vs. Jailbreak
Some people think that unlocking and jailbreaking come together but actually, jailbreaking can do more than just unlock the iPhone. This is the main reason why it is very popular. The unlocking guide that was previously presented can work but it would be more worthy of your effort if you totally remove the limits in the iPhone because aside from the ability of changing carriers, you can also have access to third-party apps. Good thing there is an iPhone 4 jailbreak that can be used without undue hassles. The software is relatively easy to use and follow and you don’t have to go through confusing steps.
A Better Way To Jailbreak The iPhone 4
If you do have an adventurous streak, you are welcome to jailbreak the iPhone on your own. However, if you don’t want to take any chances by messing up with the iOS, the iPhone 4 jailbreak, is the answer to your needs. With this, you just have to click on next and follow command prompts until the software is installed. There will be no need to eject, replace and reinsert your sim cards. Hence, using the iPhone 4 jailbreak is totally recommended.
Are you tired of following complicated jailbreaking instructions but you really want to jailbreak your device? Visit: iPhone 4 jailbreak Program
One of the biggest problems about the iPhone is the fact that there is an exclusive carrier. This may not suit well with a lot of people who are looking for an economical option. Good thing, you can unlock the phone. Nonetheless, jailbreaking is better than unlocking since it will allow you to gain greater liberties when it comes to the iOS.
Do you want your iPhone to achieve its full potential? Visit: iPhone 4 jailbreak